RE: Multiple Objectclass in Backend SQL

I know this is an older post, I don't always keep up with the list and kind of sort through it every couple months. I am currently using back-sql patch utilizing a sybase database in production. I also encountered this problem. I ended up having to re-write some of the functions to fix this. My fixes are a bit crude. Around the time I did this (6 months ago?) there didn't seem much interest in back_sql. If you are interested, or anyone else that reads this, you can email me and I'll explain what I did (and of course share the code). I didn't submit the changes because I wasn't (and am not) currently working with the HEAD. Also I wanted to find a few others actually using back_sql to check the resonablesness of the changes.

==
tc