Quick Question!

Hi all,

I have problems to serach some Entries in my DIT . I use my own Schema:

objectClass ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.12813 NAME 'hyperdocroleprofile'
        DESC 'hyperdocroleprofile holds the data which is needed to login
for HyperdocServer'
        MUST (  hypServerHostName $ hypPort $ hypDomainName $ hypUserName $
                hypPassword $ hypAppServer $ hypLogLevel $ hypLogStatistics
$ hypLogDevices $
                hypLogFile $ hypClientVersion ) )

when I define a entry like

dn: hypRoleProfile=admin,ou=HypRoleProfile,dc=iqdoq,dc=de
objectclass: hyperdocroleprofile
hypServerHostName: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
hypPort: 7001
hypDomainName: hyperdoc
hypUserName: dummy1
hypPassword: dummy
hypAppServer: 2
hypLogLevel: 3
hypLogStatistics: 5
hypLogDevices: 5
hypLogFile:logfile
hypClientVersion: 4.1.1
hypRoleProfile: admin

after that I want to make a ldapserach -x -D " cn=admin,dc=iqdoq,dc=de" -b
"ou=Professional Services,dc=iqdoq,dc=de" -w secret "(hypRoleProfile=admin)"

solo:/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema #   ldapsearch -x -D
'cn=admin,dc=iqdoq,dc=de' -b 'ou=HypRoleProfile,dc=iqdoq,dc=de' -w secret
"(hypRoleProfile=user)"
version: 2

#
# filter: (hypRoleProfile=user)