RE: GSSAPI and Openldap: Permission denied in replay cache code

Sorry to answer to my own question but it's not a complete answer.

Kerberos uses a 'replay cache file' which is located in the temporary
directory of the account used by Kerberos server, the root account here.
And the slapd logged as ldap can't access to this directory.

If I put the 603 access to the root's temporary directory, the ldapsearch is
successfull. But it would be more suitable if we can choose the directory
where the replay cache file is located.

any ideas ?