LDIF format and attributes

Hello all

I have been tasked with setting up a OpenLdap server on a linux box (SLAPD)
that is to have a subset of our LDAP/AD data from win2000/EX2000.
 exporting the data from the AD went ok using LDIFDE like:

ldifde -f Exportuser.ldf -m -s mbxsrv -d "CN=Users,dc=spsd,dc=sk,dc=ca" -p subtree -r "(&(objectClass=User)(displayName=*)(sAMAccountType=805306368))"

but how would I get this data into OpenLdap (I am going to guess that the MS ldf file I have exported
is somewhat propriertary with regaurds to the attributes????)