GSSAPI and Openldap: Permission denied in replay cache code

I'm trying to use Openldap, SASL and Kerberos.

I think that the link between SASL and Kerberos goes well since I have the
'successfull authentication' at the end of the sample client/server
application.

But when I try to use my Kerberos ticket with LDAP with the commands (Logged
as root):
   kinit
      <the password >
   ldapsearch -h <MyFQDN> -p 389 -b "" -s base -LLL supportedSASLMechanisms

  I have the following error:
     ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Unknown error
         additional info: GSSAPI: gss_acquire_cred: Miscellaneous failure;
Permission denied in replay cache code;

  The keytab file is the default one (/etc/krb5.keytab) and its permission
is 666.
  Slapd runs with the root account.

  any clues ?

Regards