LDAP and TACACS+

Hi

	We use an LDAP server (OpenLDAP) in my co. ..and the
directory structure  is roughly like this:

		/

	o=ABC Co,c=US

	---------------------------------------
	|                 |                   |
       ou=Unit 1	ou=Unit 2         ou=Unit 3
        |                 |                   |
      cn= X               cn=Y               cn=Z
(X,Y,Z all instances of class:
Person>OrgPerson>inetOrgPerson)

	Now, i want to use the directory for router TACACS+
authentication (tac_plus.F5.0.0.alpha with LDAP
support)....

	My question is:
		1) Can i use the existing directory and authenticate
using the 'uid' and 'password' attributes of
persons..if so, is any additional configuration needed
on the LDAP/TACACS+ server?
		2) How do i restrict router access to only some
members of the orgn. on the LDAP server?

					Thanks,
					Rohit Raju