Re: ASN.1 kind of attributes in LDAP schema???

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002 shassingh@hss.hns.com wrote:
[snip]
> suggest how can it been done. Basically I want to store an entry which has an
> attribute containing an integer, a boolean and a string.

You can probably do this using some sort of raw-binary syntax, but I would
not recommend it.  You have three attributes there, not one.  I've had to
work with packed subfields like this in other contexts, and it's always
ugly, confusing, and error-prone.

MS Windows *is* user-friendly, but only for certain values of "user".