Re: replication problem

Claudie David writes:

I'm trying to install a server replica openldap for my actual openldap
server.
Before, I was able to write transaction log files entering just a
replogfile instruction in the slapd.conf file
The files were like that : "time : ..."
(without the indication "replica :...")

I've followed the "openldap admin's guide", but when I modify my first
server, the modification only appears in the slurpd.replog  file (as in
the past, without the indication "replica :...") but nothing is done in
my server replica.
I haven't got any reject, simply nothing is done
Have you got an idea of what could be wrong?

See ITS#1335; this was a side effect of using subtree replication;
next release will revert to old behavior; in the meanwhile you may
look at recent code (both HEAD and REL_ENG) from the CVS tree.

Pierangelo

Dr. Pierangelo Masarati | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Dip. Ing. Aerospaziale | fax: +39 02 2399 8334
Politecnico di Milano | mailto:pierangelo.masarati@polimi.it
via La Masa 34, 20156 Milano, Italy | http://www.aero.polimi.it/~masarati