newbie question

Hi guys,

   I just started working with OpenLDAP a couple of
days ago. The project I am working on requires that I
search for entries based on a specific ID. This ID is
not searchable using Anonymous Authentication(this is
the auth type I am restricted to). I would like to
know if it is possible to search for entries using
this ID. I mean, is it possible for me to obtain other
attributes of an entry and display them even though I
do not have access to this ID.

Thanks in Advance,
Amir