Re: Problem Adding

don't know your problem with the add stuff, but you should upgrade.

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-announce/200201/msg00002.html

--Kervin

Puneet wrote:
Hi ,
I am running openldap server 2.0.11 and i m trying to add new records with ldap_add()
previously i have added records using this tool and it never gave a problem, now i m trying to add records lower in the herarchy and it is giving me the following error
ldap_add: No such object
ldif_record() = 32
Note: I m giving the same syntax , and i m trying to add the record in the same way i have added earlier.
can anybody give me a pointer of what is going wrong out here ,
greetings
Puneet