Questions to posixGroup

Hi,

I have a problem to get groups to work which are only existent in my LDAP
directory.

I can make a chgrp [groupname] [directory] and the groups exists and the new
group (from ldap) own this directory.

When I insert a UserId in memberUid this user should be the member of two
groups? This group and the group I specified in his LDAP profile in the
posixAccount in gidNumber ? Am I right ??

When I make a su [this ldap user with membership in users and specified in
posixGroup] and try to write into the Directory (group has write access) I
get an access denied ?

The group is placed under /-Groups-My_Group.

Can I put many User IDs in the memberUid Field from posixGroup seperated by
"," ?

--Holger