Re: userSMIMEcertificate outlook/netscape

Hi,

Iam using Outlook/Express too. I dont use the attribute
userSMIMEcertificate, but I distribute
public SMIME certs with ldap too. At this time ive got only 2 Certs, that i
created
by myself.
Try the attribute usercertificate. I am using the DER Form and it runs both,
netscape and
Outlook Express.
All this stuff needs more than 4 hours of headache. First I couldnt find the
"ldif tool", so
I had to write a little perl script, which needs the most of the time. (
coding Der to BASE64 )
After this ive loaded the so created LDIF File into the openldap server.

Hope to help you a little bit,

Thomas Heil
Email: thomasheil@ba-glauchau.de