Next Step - LDAP quering AD

Hi, I posted a message some day ago about quering AD using LDAP and I
could, with some help from the members of the list, walk one step
foward...

Now I use the following command to query my Windows 2000 Active
Directory server with no Authenticatin erros, but with no results too...

ldapsearch -x -D "admin@domain.br" -h 10.96.0.3 -p 389 -W -b
"cn=username,cn=users,dc=domain,dc=br"

it asks for the admin@domain.br password and gives me this:

version: 2

#
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# search result
search: 2
result: 10 Referral
text: 0000202B: RefErr: DSID-031005EE, data 0, 1 access points
        ref 1: 'domain.
 br'

ref: ldap://domain.br/cn=username,cn=users,dc=domain,dc=br

# numResponses: 1

I really tried to understand this and if/why my LDAP query is wrong...
but I couldn't find a way out... For example, what the "10 referral"
mean!? and this RefErr takes me nowhere on documentation or mailling
list search...

Is there somebody who can help me with this please!?

tks a lot...

Andre Correa
andre.correa@pobox.com