Exception

Hi all,

the following error occurs when I want make a search querie from Java ==>
slapd.
I have copy my selfsigned root certificate to client side and use the
keytool to import the certificate into the keystore.

Java output:
Root exception is javax.net.ssl.SSLException: untrusted server cert chain

slapd output:

TLS trace: SSL_accept:before/accept initialization
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 read client hello A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write server hello A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write certificate A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write server done A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 flush data

#Error occurs here
TLS trace: SSL_accept:error in SSLv3 read client certificate A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:error in SSLv3 read client certificate A
connection_get(10): got connid=0
connection_read(10): checking for input on id=0
TLS trace: SSL_accept:error in SSLv3 read client certificate A
TLS: can't accept.
connection_read(10): TLS accept error error=-1 id=0, closing
connection_closing: readying conn=0 sd=10 for close
connection_close: conn=0 sd=10

What's going wrong

Thanks in advance

regards