Re: One directory server, multiple roots

Yes.  You may have as many directories as you wish (within reason!)
under the same slapd.conf.  They simply live in different Unix
directories.
Have a good read of the slapd.conf man page and the Admin Guide;
the info's in there.  You start each new directory with a

database	ldbm  (or whatever database you're actually using)

line.

--Chris Robertson
Corinthian Engineering