Re: Displaying modification date

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 03:38:47PM -0800, Donald MacDougall wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using php scripts to try to show output from openldap tables
> and run up against a problem.  If I use the following lines:
>
> echo "cn entry is: ". $info[$i]["cn"][0] ."<br>";
> echo "entry created: ". $info[$i]["createTimestamp"] ."<br>";
> echo "entry modified: ". $info[$i]["modifyTimestamp"] ."<br>";
>
> the first line prints the value of cn, but the next two lines
> don't print any values for the timestamp attributes.
>
> Can I do this?  If so, how?  What am I doing wrong?
>
> Thanks,
> Don MacDougall

Actually, that question was obviously the wrong question.  Sorry about
that.

I suppose this is a question that might be more appropriate for the
PHP list than the openldap list, but it's too late now.

I used the ldap_get_entries() php function to return the entries and
obviously that function doesn't return values for the timestamp attributes.
So I guess the question I really wanted to ask was how can I return
those values in a php script.

Don MacDougall