Java + SSL

Hi All,

have anybody experiences with the following Error, which occurs when I want
to use the example from the JNDI ==> LDAP ==> Security to connect to an LDAP
Server over SSL:

<cutscence>
// Set up the environment for creating the initial context
Hashtable env = new Hashtable();
    "com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory");
env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "ldap://localhost:636/o=JNDITutorial";);

// Specify SSL
env.put(Context.SECURITY_PROTOCOL, "ssl");

// Authenticate as S. User and password "mysecret"
env.put(Context.SECURITY_AUTHENTICATION, "simple");
env.put(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL, "cn=S. User, ou=NewHires,
o=JNDITutorial");
env.put(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS, "mysecret");

// Create the initial context
DirContext ctx = new InitialDirContext(env);

// ... do something useful with ctx
</cutscence>

I become the following Error "Root exception is java.net.SocketException:
SSL implementation not available". I use also jsse.jar which is needed to
run SSL.

Can anybody help me :)

Thanks in advance

regards Ferruh