Re: Best implementation of ldap + mailserver !!!

>I am using sendmail as mailserver + cyrus + sasl.

You already have the best combo (IMHO)

>I know, that Cyrus is fully working with ldap.
>But i heard, that sendmail offers only slight implementations to aliases.

!?  This is patently not true.  Sendmail integrates with LDAP completely.

>So my question is to find out the mailserver fully compatible with ldap?

sendmail

>(ALIASES, Virtusers, domains etc)

We do all this with sendmail.

I cover LDAP + sendmail in my LDAP presentation
ftp://kalamazoolinux.org/pub/pdf/ldapv3.pdf

Ximian GNOME, Evolution, LTSP, and RedHat Linux + LVM & XFS