Re: Best implementation of ldap + mailserver !!!

I switched to the complete courier package and am very happy with it.
Totally virtual users and virtual domains with only one file to configure
for ldap.  authldaprc.  I'm using freebsd but that wouldn't/shouldn't make
a difference.  I'm also using the horde/imp for webmail.  It also works
very well with ldap.

ed

Quoting f.skale@mainwork.com:

> Can anyone tell me the best ldap + mailserver implementation of linux ?
> I am using sendmail as mailserver + cyrus + sasl.
> I know, that Cyrus is fully working with ldap.
> But i heard, that sendmail offers only slight implementations to aliases.
> So my question is to find out the mailserver fully compatible with ldap?
> (ALIASES, Virtusers, domains etc)
> Thanks in advance
>
> Franz
> Franz Skale