Has anyone built OpenLDAP slapd on Windows using MySQL (or some other odbc type SQL backend)?

Title: Has anyone built OpenLDAP slapd on Windows using MySQL (or some other odbc type SQL backend)?

I have been trying unsuccessfully to build slapd using Visual C++ 6 to use a sql backend.  Has anyone done this?  The configure utility only seems to help if you are using the makefile stuff.  How do I go about reconfigure the .dsp projects to work on a non ldbm backend?  I've searched the archives, and seen a few messages on this subject, and people seem happy that it appears to work, but the archives don't show what the actual solution might be.  If I do get this working, I promise to throw a new FAQ entry up about it.

Thanks,

Bruce

<<Bruce Greenblatt (bruce@arkivio.com).vcf>>

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Greenblatt;Bruce
FN:Bruce Greenblatt
ORG:Arkivio
TITLE:Principal Software Engineer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+1 (650) 237-6121
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;2700 Garcia Avenue=0D=0ASuite 100;Mountain View;CA;95119;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:2700 Garcia Avenue=0D=0ASuite 100=0D=0AMountain View, CA 95119=0D=0AUSA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:bruce@arkivio.com
REV:20011128T190911Z
END:VCARD