Re: mail = mailRoutingAddress

    David> I am using inetLocalMailRecipient from misc.schema to route
    David> mail accoring to the "mailRoutingAddress" attribute. Now I
    David> have encountered an application which expects to find an
    David> email address under the "mail" attribute.

>From what I understand of the attribute 'mailRoutingAddress' it is not
the users mail address, it is used by the mail server for forwarding
of mail(s).

So if I have

        mail: turbo@bayour.com
        mailRoutingAddress: turbo@tripnet.se

All mails to turbo@bayour.com would be forwarded by my mail server to
turbo@tripnet.se. If I would realy do this live, I would cause a mail
loop, but as an example it holds...

So 'mail' and 'mailRoutingAddress' are used for two different purposes...