Re: Call for documentation

Anyone is welcome to contribute documentation (and/or source
code). Guidelines are the same as for source code.  See
<http://www.openldap.org/devel/> for contributing and other
guidelines.  Also, the developer's FAQ has specific information
regarding how to contribute to the Admin Guide.  Other
standalone documents are also welcomed.

Kurt