cn=Monitor

Obviously, I've done something wrong, but I don't know what.

I've got openldap 2.0.23 working on RedHat 7.2 (built the rpm source
package from Mandrake), but it responds to searches for cn=Monitor with
no such object...

$ ldapsearch -s base -b cn=Monitor -x 'objectclass=*'
version: 2

#
# filter: objectclass=*
# requesting: ALL
#

# search result
search: 2
result: 32 No such object

# numResponses: 1

I'm lost... any suggestions of where to look or make sure that
SLAPD_MONITOR_DN is being honored?

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
                    === God Bless Us All ===