ldapsearch Problem

hi.

I am using ldapsearch commend to get the schema info
from the 3 party LDAP directory (Criticalpath)

ldapSearch -s base -b cn=subschema -h localhost -p
1233 '(objectclass=subschema)'

I got the follow value:

Objectclasses ::
ASDGAWEGDGSHFADGASVSDGAEGAEGAGDAGASDGAGDADGAGD....
Attributetypes ::
ASDGAWEGDGSHFADGASVSDGAEGAEGAGDAGASDGAGDADGAGD...
cn:
cn: subschema

1. Why do I get the unreadable string?
2. How do I write the correct commend to get the clear
text value like
objectClasses::( 2.5.6.0 NAME 'top' ABSTRACT MUST
objectClass  )  ????

3. I also use other tool to get the schema info such
as MS LDAP API and ActiveXClient from
polonia-online.com. I can get the clear Text attribute
and objectclass info. Anyone know why LDAPSearch from
Openldap cannot view the clear text ?

4. What is the default one ? is it clear Text or Mine
text(base64)?

Thanks for help. I am appreciate that.

Florence