MS Exchange 2000 shared address book

Hi all,

The context follows : Exchange 2000 Server in Windows 2000 Active Directory
domain (and on a Linux box OpenLDAP 2.0.23).

My question follows : there is in Exchange a "shared folder" where users use
a "shared address book" with MS Outlook. Well, I found this folder under
"CN=Shared Address Book,CN=Microsoft Exchange System
Objects,DC=foodomain,DC=fr". The problem is that this folder is empty (no
children, no objects) and I cannot found here what people use with MS
Outlook ...

How should I do to list the shared contacts contained in this shared folder
? Is it ever possible to do ?

Thanks for help,

Fred