Re: OpenLDAP and Solaris

I don't know if I do understand your question properly, but here's what I
know:

>From Solaris 2.8 on, native LDAP auth support is included.  No extra
modules necessary...  Solaris 2.8 is also shipped with an ldap server
(iplanet ldapserver or so), but it should be possible to auth against an
openldap server.

Good luck anyhow,

Raf

--
As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing
ACUNIA nv                                          raf.meeusen@acunia.com