Re: slapd eats up memory- database corruption ??

Hi,

The dbcachesize option is said to be one per index, which means that if
you have more than one index, which you probably do, then you can't obtain
that much memory per index (.5gb).  Well, the system (wherever is the
culprit) should tell so, and maybe it does somewhere, but that's another
story.

Cheers.

Dejan
Please respond to Susanth_TS@sifycorp.com