Re: module net-pf-10????

I think that this refers to a protocol family.  You can check with IANA
(the assigned numbers rfc) which is the protocol family number 10.
However, this does not seem to be the problem.  You should check for other
error messages and check if the server is really running or not (by say
"netstat -an | grep 389").

Hth.

Dejan

Please respond to Kocki <pestka@aip.pl>