Re: OpenLDAP & AD

--On Samstag, 16. März 2002 18:03 +0100 Max_Ma@gmx.net wrote:

What I would like to do is take the user from the win2k and put them on openLDAP, or to make openLDAP ask to the Win2k DC for the authentication of that user.

Is it possible in some way?

I suggest you use the Kerberos infrastructure provided by AD. To do so, your client applications need to use the GSSPI SASL mechanism in LDAP. You can then base your access controls on the SASL authentication identifiers (ie. Kerberos principals).

--
Norbert Klasen, Dipl.-Inform.
DAASI International GmbH                 phone: +49 7071 29 70336