Re: SASL EXTERNAL with TLS Authentication

On Thursday 14 March 2002 12:40, Michael Ströder wrote:
| Karsten Künne wrote:
|  > member: uid=/C=US/ST=New York/L=East Setauket/O=Renaissance Technologies
|  > Corp.
|  >  /CN=Karsten Kuenne/Email=kuenne@rentec.com
|
| This violates the schema (besides other caveats with DIT etc.):
|
| attributetype ( 2.5.4.31 NAME 'member' SUP distinguishedName )
|
| Ciao, Michael.

I know, but what do you do in 2.0.23 without saslregexp support? At least
Openldap accepts it (and other invalid constructions for the member attribute
which are also not really valid dn's like "member:
uid=kuenne+realm=RENTEC.COM").

I plan to test 2.1 soon and to cleanup all this stuff and make it nice and
standards conforming.

--
Karsten.

"Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler."
  -Albert Einstein