Error 3 in back-ldap

Hi all:

I'm using the back-ldap of OpenLDAP (2.0.18), working as an LDAP Proxy against an IPlanet4.1. It works fine.

We have change now the IPlanet to version 5.0, and the IPlanet return error 3 (Time Limit Excedded) to the OpenLDAP proxy answers. But it returns very fast; it doesn't seems that the time is the origin of the problem. The Iplanet works fine with other LDAP client for instance ldapsearch of OpenLDAP distribution.

Any idea f how to resolve the problem?

Regards,

	Evaristo José Camarero del Río
	Systems Engineer