PLEASE HELP with Replication under stress conditions

Hi all,

We are trying to use OpenLDAP in a production environment, with Solaris 2.8
running on SPARC machines.

We have made lots of developments and now we have found a problem in our
stress testings.

The system is configured as follows
===================================
We have two different DITs, on two different machines.

On the first one we have LDAP configured as MASTER for DIT1 and SLAVE for
DIT2
On the second one we have LDAP configured as MASTER for DIT2 and SLAVE for
DIT1.

The problem is
==============
When we add an entry in any MASTER, it replicates to the slave.
When we launch several entries to any MASTER, it only replicates some of
them.

Is an OpenLDAP issue or a configuration one?

Thanks,

Wanadoo España
Sistemas y Servicios / Servicios de Valor Añadido
Vicente Martínez Martínez / vmartinez@es.wanadoo.com
Tel: +34 96 504 00 45 - Fax: +34 96 504 00 47

http://www.wanadoo.es (Web)
http://wanadoogo.com (Wap)