RE: Configuring and Using ACI's

>That describes everything in a kind of academic way but i think what i need
>is a more of this is how i did it doc! does anyone have or can anyone help
>me with this?

Build OpenLDAP with "--enable-aci" (or edit RPM spec file and build that
way)
./configure --enable-aci {any other options};make; make install

Load LDAP data (slapadd)

Switch the OpenLDAPaciMatch to caseIgnoreIA5Match in the schema file

Define the ACI ACL example from the presentation

Your now using ACI (although you don't have any ACI directives defined)

Beyond that everything is simply to site-specific to give cook-book
examples.  How you have designed your Dit and how you manage security is
the sole determinite of the ACIs you will construct.

If one hasn't mastered the concepts behind ACLs (standard) I'd caution
against jumping headlong into ACI.

Ximian GNOME, Evolution, LTSP, and RedHat Linux + LVM & XFS