Re: Dynamic Groups

Hi Jeff,
I dont know for sure and its been a very long day, but I believe the
answer to your question is no.
However, just yesterday Tom Barton posted a message titled
"practices in directory groups" to this list.
It contains a link to a document which spends a good deal of time
talking about what various universities are doing with LDAP groups.
Including using forward references to make dynamic groups, and the
associated pitfalls. You might want to take a look at this.
Good luck,
Ian