grouping attributes

Is there any way I can group different attributes toghether?  I need to
have an account attribute, but then several attributes to describe that
account, state of account, permissions on that account etc.  All these
attributes will be part of the client object (person).  Anyway to group
these types of things, otherwise I have different attributes na dhave to
group them by attributes1[0]. attribute2[0] etc, doesn't seem too
safe... thanks,

--
Fernando Medina, Jr.
fmedina@grupo-uno.com

Fingerprint =  0B48 2E7E 62B4 A58D DEDC  BA85 E21F D423 979B 899F