NEWBIE: Subdirectories

Hi list,

I'm trying to set up a ldap server where I want to store some information; my database should have this structure:

ou=singleSite,ou=Sites,dc=domain

I use this ldif file to initialize the directory:

dn: dc=domain
objectclass: organization
o: home

dn: ou=Sites, dc=domain
objectclass: organizationalUnit
ou: Sites

And it works.

When I try to create a singleSite entry, ldap fails saying "err=50, no write access to parent"
I use this code to create it (VBscript) :

set myuser = objADsItem.OpenDSObject ("LDAP://ldap-host/dc=domain","cn=fmanager,dc=domain";, secret, ADS_USE_SSL)
set usr = myuser.Create("organizationalUnit","dc=testsingleSite")
usr.Put "objectClass", "organizationalUnit"
usr.Put "ou", "testsingleSite"
usr.SetInfo

At this time I should have set up another ou called "testsinglesite" where I should write another entries (tipically many posixAccount)

.. and yes, fmanager is the rootdn; this is my slapd.conf

database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=domain"
directory       "/usr/local/var/openldap-sites"
rootdn          "cn=fmanager,dc=domain"
rootpw          secret
lastmod on
loglevel 256

access to * by *

Does anybody knows where I'm wrong? Or maybe suggest me a correct configuration? (I know my config lacks.. but I'm new at ldap :)

Thank you all