Re: Samba/LDAP + passwords

A couple of things:
-run authconfig to tell the system to use ldap and the samba server to
authenticate
-search for the smbldap-tools package, I found this collection of
Perl-scripts very useful for my (similar) setup (accounts, groups, etc.)
-use the password sync feature in smb.conf, but use the
smbldap-passwd.pl (from teh above mentioned package) instead of passwd
or smbpasswd.

You probably get more help with this matter by directing similar issues
to the Samba mailing lists/newsgroups instead.

Thomas