The experimentalness of ACI?

Hello,

I'm working on a test project whith openldap and slapd where it
would be very nice to use ACI. I have seen the really big
warning signs about ACI being experimental and not for mear
mortals but that didn't put me of. Now I wonder what experimental
really means in this case.

If it means that slapd likely will die more often than not I'll
probably think twice. But if experimental only means that the
syntax and like is likely to change in the future, or that that
the ACI implementation hasn't been foolproof tested, then thats
fine with me and I'll try to use it in my project.

So are there any mortals on the list that has had trials, failures
or succes using the current (2.0.23) implementation of ACI in any
project?

TIA
--
Fredrik Jonson