Re: aci

Hi,

    Yes we need aci for keeping dynamic permission at  the runtime of ldap
server without
    restarting server, the right should get activted

    I have tried the solution with your approach but still I am not able to
authenticate to ldap server.

    The following entry I added in ryagnik
    OpenLDAPaci:
1#entry#grant;r,w,s,c;[all]#group#cn=admins,ou=groups,o=waterford.org
    also I created group by name cn=Admins,ou=groups,o=waterford.org
    & added ryagnik as member to that group
    I also tried
   OpenLDAPaci: 1#entry#grant;r,w,s,c;[all]#self
   OpenLDAPaci:
1#entry#grant;r,w,s,c;[all]#access-id#uid=ryagnik,ou=people,o=waterford.org

    But still I was not able to authenticate ryagnik to ldap server I am
getting the error insufficient access rights
    I think it's related with anonymous rights for ryagnik

   Waiting for u replay........

Regards,

Raghubabu