Re: List of illegal characters in DN

RFC2253, UTF-8 representation of a DN should be good starting point.
Normally, all characters can be taken, except for a small set of
predefined escaping characters ( / , ; < > ...), and than still, you can
use those when you escape them during input/output...

For easy searching/adding/modifying however, I wouldn't try to add too
exotic characters.

Raf

--
As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing
ACUNIA nv                                          raf.meeusen@acunia.com