Re: Accented characters in LDAP directory

Hi!

In order to be able to store accented characters in OpenLdap you need to utf8 encode them. In Linux you can use this command:

iconv -f iso-8859-1 -t utf-8 filename.ldif

It is really quick, because at first I used some perl scripts but they were too slow. Nevertheless I have these scripts if you are interested.

Regards,
Alejandra