Re: slapd 1.2.13 stops replicating

On 2/21/02 8:29 AM -0700 asparks@quris.com wrote:
It's my production master, so I don't have much logging turned on.
Backend is BDB 2.7.7.  Server certainly acts like it thinks it gets a
MON operation, since it changes the data in ther master DB.  But nothing
appears in the replog.

This could be a bug in the backend.

Is there any chance this could be thread related?  While the FAQ-O-Matic
describes (and I use) the Solaris threaded build hints, I note a mention
that Solaris threads are preemptive and unsuitable for OL 1.2.x.  Wonder
if this is an artifact of that...  but I reach.

I use pthreads for OpenLDAP 1.2.x in Solaris 2.6, with no obvious threading related issues. Certainly nothing resembling what you're describing. You might consider turning logging up some.

:wes