Publishing a CRL via OpenLDAP 2.0.21

Hi,

I've just installed and tested OpenLDAP 2.0.21 on a Linux box (RedHat 7.1).

Now I would like to add a CRL file (DER encoded) to the LDAP database, so
that it may be retrieved externally. (This is to get a Checkpoint VPN-1
gateway to accept a certificate generated by OpenSSL, and presented to it by
a remote client.)

>From my understanding and searching of the archives(*), I understand that
this requires an "ldapadd" with an appropriate ldif file.

Since I know very little (read: nothing) about ldif, schemas, and LDAP in
general, I would appreciate it if someone showed me the magic invocation, or
pointed me in the right direction.

	Thanks,

	Rony Shapiro
	Maya Software Technologies Ltd.
	mailto:rshapiro@maya-st.com

(*) The latest message I found on the subject is dated 1999, and not really
helpful.