RE: slapd won´t start when doing make test

Tried it, didn´t help :( Thanks anyway.

I´ve browsed almost everything I could find in mail archives and so, and it seems that other people have had this problem as well. Based on their reports it seems that slapd i linked against a Bind library instead of libc thus getting an incorrect addrinfo struct. I also found a patch for configure.in that was supposed to solve the Bind lib problem but it didn´t work either.

If the problem is this Bind lib thing; does anyone know how I get slapd to link against the libc library instead of Bind?

Marten.