Synchronizing with Lotus Notes R5

We currently have Lotus Notes R5 servers that are handling all of our
internal mail. Some of these servers are setup as  LDAP servers.  We have a
need to replicate the Lotus Notes LDAP database to an OpenLDAP server
running RedHat 7.0. We will be setting up Sendmail to query the OpenLDAP
directory for user location and routing information.  We would like to be
able to synchronize with the Lotus Notes servers every 12 hours.   Is this
doable ?  and if yes can someone please direct me to the right direction ?

Thanks
-Raed.