suggested edit for admin guide 5.3.5

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to send this feedback ... but I came across a mistake in the admin guide.

Blurb from section 5.3.5:

>access to *
>                by self write
>                by anonymous auth
>                by * read
>This directive allows users to modify their own entries, allows authenticate, and allows authenticated users to read.

The very last statement isn't correct. As written, it allows everyone (both authenticated users and anonymous) to read. This should be changed to either read:

>access to *
>                by self write
>                by anonymous auth
>                by * read
>This directive allows users to modify their own entries, allows authenticate, and allows everyone (both authenticated users and anonymous) to read.
OR
>access to *
>                by self write
>                by anonymous auth
>                by users read
>This directive allows users to modify their own entries, allows authenticate, and allows authenticated users to read.

Regards,

Brian Arkills
Stanford University