Re:

--On Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2002 12:23 +1030 "Mclean, Patrick" <Patrick.Mclean@dsto.defence.gov.au> wrote:

Can somebody please help.  I am trying to create a local schema just for
practice.  Following the Openldap Admin. guide, Schema Specification, I
created a local schema and added it to my slapd config file.  I then
created an .ldif file making use of the new schema, but when I try to add
the new entry using 'ldapadd' I get the error:- Object class violation
additional info: unrecognised objectClass 'myFortune' (this is the object
class that I meant to create in local schema).  Here is a copy of my
schema file:

Start slapd with "-d 64" (configuration file processing) and see is your schema is loaded correctly.

--
Norbert Klasen, Dipl.-Inform.
DAASI International GmbH                 phone: +49 7071 29 70336