Query

hi to all,
    I have developed a client who talks with OpenLdap.I now want this
client to talk another ldap server through OpenLdap.My question is can
we do this ?????
If yes is it that i should be doing  some settings on OpenLdap Server.
Can somebody please help me out.If any one can suggest me some reading
material that would be also of immense help to me.
Thanks and regards
Ajit Nair

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.