Re: OpenLDAP 2.0 v3 German Side?

--On Dienstag, 5. Februar 2002 18:23 +0100 Axel Machens <axel_machens@web.de> wrote:

can somebody gives me a URL for a German language Side for the
2.0 Version of OpenLDAP ??

Not that I know of. (I wrote my thesis in English too.)

I have buy the book "LDAP unter Linux" from Jens Banning, but
the examples are for the 1.2 Version, and I need some examples
in Germany (sorry my english is not the best:)for 2.0.
I can´t find the parameter eg. ldif2ldbm for convert after I make a
backup to the second machine and so on.

ldif2ldbm is a 1.2-only program. In OpenLDAP 2.0 you can use slapcat to dump your database to LDIF and slapadd to reload it again.

--
Norbert Klasen, Dipl.-Inform.
DAASI International GmbH                 phone: +49 7071 29 70336