RE: how to compile openldap with ssl enabled

David,

Great thanks for the reply. I has been told that I have to change the
source code
to make standard SSL work, not only --with-tls.

To you have any idea which source code I need change if I am the ldap client?

Any comments will be appreciated

Thanks in advance